- Blue Chip Mining Company | Brisbane CBD
- World Class Employer
- 7 month contract
Immediate opportunity for experienced Project Scheduler for an immediate start on a 7 month contract.
About the company
Our client is Australia’s largest coal production and export company with several mines located in the Bowen Basin (QLD) and internationally. With several large, high profile projects in progress, they are looking to expand one of their project teams.
About the role
Based in the Global Technology department, your new role as Project Scheduler will see you manage budgets, forecasting, extracting actuals out of SAP, providing Project Managers with updates, require basic SAP skills to pull the financials, create Purchase Requisitions in SAP, submit general requests to HR. Update project schedules with latest status.
Skills & Experience
- Min 5 years scheduling experience, preferably in a mining environment
- Through knowledge of SAP (Financials), including extracting data out of SAP
- MS Project experience
- Ability to speak Spanish advantageous
- World class mining operation
- Work/Life balance with work from home options
- Competitive rate
How to apply
To apply, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
** Please note only succesfull candidates will be contacted **
Job Reference: 200039694
Contact Name: Corestaff Admin Pty Ltd
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Queensland
Job Industry: Mining