Recycling Sorters (Casual On Call)
Recycling Sorters required for industry leading Waste Recycling Facility situated in the southern suburb of Bibra Lake. Please be aware -these roles are casual on-call only, which means you are called in on short notice when someone calls in sick or production requirements are higher. There is no set roster or guaranteed hours each week. Once you have commenced and proven yourself, more regular hours maybe offered.
Essential to apply for this role:
- Current WA Drivers Licence & reliable vehicle for call in work
- Be available on call basis with no guaranteed hours
- Available to work a rotating roster and be flexible for on call work (4.25am or 12.25pm starts)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work 8-12 hour shifts if required on your feet
- Work well within a team environment
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol screen
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including audio and spiro
- Able to complete online inductions
Some of the standard daily shift tasks are:
- Sort through recyclable waste on the primary first stage conveyor within the plant to ensure non-recyclable and bulky materials are removed and destroyed correctly
- Ensure correct recyclables are being received across secondary conveyors within the plant such as paper and plastic.
- General clean up and housekeeping across all areas of the recycling plant facility
- Work in accordance with our clients on site safety procedures and policies
- $29.58 per hour casual base rate
- Immediate commencement
- Bibra Lake location
- Could potentially lead to a permanent roster
This role will best suit those living in the southern suburbs of Perth close to Bibra Lake and in reward for your skills and dedication you’ll be rewarded with a great hourly rate and you’ll also be joining a well-known national waste management company.
If you are available for an immediate start, please apply via the link below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviews will commence immediately.