At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Our client, located in Renmark, are looking for a number of experienced Advanced Riggers who have experience on Civil Construction sites.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- White card and a minimum of 12 months experience
- Advanced Rigger licence
- Current working at heights licence
- Be fit and healthy and able to lift 25kg repetitively
- Be reliable and able to commence work immediately
- Be able to commit to ongoing work
- Be available at short notice
- Ability to work away from home
- Be available from 6am – 5pm and accept overtime should it be offered
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact us today on 08 8450 1200 to discuss further.
Job Reference: 200041380
Contact Name: Corestaff Admin Pty Ltd
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South Australia
Job Industry: Building and Construction
Job Skill: Rigger Advanced Intermediate construction