Roller Operator/ Labourer -Kembla Grange
At Corestaff, We pride ourselves on looking after our employees, engaging with you onsite, and providing incentives for you to do a great job. Feel like part of the team, not just another worker sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Our growing Sydney region is all systems go in the civil sector. Currently we are seeking an Experienced Roller Operator with Earthworks experience to assist our client on an ongoing basis in Dapto.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Spotting machinery
- Operating a Pad foot or Smooth Drum Roller (22T)
- Pit & pipe works
- Site set up / demobilisation
- General Labouring duties
To be successful for this position you will possess the following:
- Proven experience in the construction industry
- Availability to work Monday to Friday/ 10 Hour days
- Own transport (as sites are not accessible by public transport)
- Hold Construction white card
- A “don’t let the crew down” attitude
To become a part of the Corestaff Crew, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact Corestaff today on 02 8881-0901 to discuss further.
Job Reference: 200040702
Contact Name: CoreStaff NSW Pty Ltd