Roofing TA/ Labourers with WSAH
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About Our Client
Our client has an outstanding reputation, high retention rates and ample opportunities on offer. They are firmly committed to looking after their staff, from safety in the workplace through to professional development, ongoing training, and equal opportunities.
About The Role
CoreStaff SA are seeking multiple Roofing TA’s and Roofers to work across many sites in Adelaide. Roles will be ongoing for the right candidate.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- White Card (Online not accepted)
- Working Safely at Heights ticket Essential
- Elevated Work Platform Below 11m ticket (Scissor Lift) Highly Regarded
- Elevated Work Platform High Risk Above 11m (Boom Lift) Highly Regarded
- Be available at short notice
- Physically capable of manual labour
- Comfortable working at heights
- Must pass drug and alcohol screening
- Daily Travel Allowance
- Tool allowance (if applicable)
- Meal allowance if overtime worked
- Opportunity to further career with a reputable company
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact the office today on 08 8450 1200 to discuss further.