We are currently seeking experienced Service Person for a project in the Pilbara region on a 2/1 roster FIFO from Perth commencing in January 2020.
Duties will include refuelling, scheduled servicing of equipment and assisting trade personnel with daily task when necessary.
These are long term temp to perm opportunities.
To be successful you will have the following skills:
- Suitable skills and experience in servicing and refuelling surface mining equipment and ancillary mining equipment;
- Mechanical trade certificate – preferred but not essential
- Sound knowledge of lubrication types, sampling, storage, filtration and dispensing;
- Strong focus on health and safety
- Current HR drivers licence
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
Job Reference: 200052423
Contact Name: Justine Harrison