At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Are you seeking a new challenge for the start of 2020? We are currently seeking experienced Service Person , for a mine site that is re-opening in Northern WA.
Duties will include refuelling, scheduled servicing of equipment and assisting trade personnel with daily task when necessary.
Roster: 2 weeks on 1 week off
Duration: Ongoing – Temp to Perm
Rate of pay: $44-$46/hr
To be successful you will have the following skills:
- Suitable skills and experience in servicing and refuelling large mobile equipment;
- Sound knowledge of lubrication types, sampling, storage, filtration and dispensing;
- Strong focus on health and safety
- Able to Operate a 6,000litre Service Truck
- Current HR drivers licence is essential
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
Job Reference: 200055313
Contact Name: Adam Penfold
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Western Australia
Job Industry: Trade and Services