Site Administration Officer
CoreStaff Broken Hill is currently seeking applicants for the role of Site Administration Officer.This role is located in Broken Hill for a reputable company specialising in providing equipment, parts and services to various industries.
About the role:
- Assist mangers and senior staff with general administration of the operation
- Data entry/ timesheet entry for payroll
- Adhoc, weekly and monthly reporting using excel, & other site-based programs
- Preparing internal and external invoices with accurate information and rates
- Managing the manual and electronic filing systems to ensure they are adequately maintained
- Maintaining and assisting with accounts payable and receivable
- Answering queries (technical and general) from customers
- Liaison with workshop team members , contractors, clients and suppliers
- Experience in a similar site-based role
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite
- Accounts experience
- Proven track record of sound organisational skills and a demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with people throughout an organisation
- Conflict resolution skills
- Be pro-active and able to work autonomously
- Be reliable
- Follow instructions
- Be able to pass a full pre- employment medical including a D&A screen
Highly Desirable Criteria But Not Essential :
- Technical knowledge of automotive repairs and servicing
In return for your hard work, you will receive weekly pays, excellent working roster Monday – Friday , ongoing training and support, safe working environments and so many other perks!
To apply click the “Apply Now” link or forward your resume and cover letter referring to this advert to firstname.lastname@example.org. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.