Steel Fixers – Googong
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees. We want to engage, reward and recognize you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Our key client, specializing in small to large concrete, construction and remedial services for Australia’s building industry are currently seeking experienced Steel Fixers for a project in Googong.
These positions will see you working Monday to Friday on day shift with OT involved.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Steel Fixing
- Form Work
- General construction site duties
- Use of hand and power tools
To be successful for this role you will need to have the following:
- Experience in the construction industry
- Must possess a Construction OHS White card
- Experience in steel fixing
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical (drug test and alcohol test)
- Able to pass a police check
- Availability to work Monday to Friday/ 10 Hour days
- A “don’t let the crew down” attitude
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all our jobs.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to join our team, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your Resume.