At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees, engaging with you onsite, and rewarding you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About Our Client
Our client, located in SE Melbourne, is a leading importer and wholesaler in retail. We are currently seeking experienced pick/packers and forklift operators to work in their warehouse and despatch area. The successful applicants would be required to work dayshift.
About the Job
You will hand pick and pack homeware goods into boxes and get them ready for despatch. You will palletise boxes onto pallets, load and unload deliveries and perform other general warehouse duties.
- General picking and packing duties
- Load and unload deliveries
- Receiving and checking off incoming orders
- Unloading containers
- Perform stocktake duties
- Printing and sorting of labels
- Forklift duties (For those licenced)
- Warehouse experience essential
- Physically fit and able
- Initiative and ability to problem solve
- Ability to work well within a team
- Willingness to grow and develop
- Attention to detail
- Forklift licence (preferred)
- High reach experience
- Ability to complete a drug and alcohol screen
- Competitive salary
- Heatherton Location
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.