At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees. We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Our client based in Canning Vale area, is seeking an experienced Storeperson for an immediate start. The successful candidate must be able to work alone and in a team and have high attention to detail.
Essential Criteria for this role :
- Valid Forklift Ticket & recent experience
- Recent High Reach Forklift Experience
- Previous Stores/Warehouse Experience
- Experience using Pronto software – is a must
- Pick/Packing Experience
- Valid drivers licence & reliable transport
- Ability to pass a drug/ alcohol screen & Pre-Employment Medical
On Offer :
- $28 per hour base pay rate for ordinary hours
- Temp to perm work opportunity
- Monday to Friday (38 hour week) with possible overtime
- ASAP Commencement
- Canning Vale Location
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply via the link including an up to date resume. Phone screens will commence immediately. No overseas applicants or those seeking sponsorship will be considered for these roles. You must be based in Perth.
CoreStaff is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for this role, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
Job Reference: 200042341
Contact Name: CoreStaff WA Pty Ltd
Job Type: Temporary
Job Location: Western Australia
Job Industry: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain