At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees. We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About Our Clients
CoreStaff Perth have multiple warehouse and distribution centres in Kewdale, Welshpool, Sth Guildford currently looking for experienced staff to join their teams. We are looking for candidates with current forklift licenses with previous Warehouse, Stores, Pick Packing or Yard hand experience.
About The Job
- Using a forklift to move stock around
- Receiving & scanning goods
- Checking orders against pick lists
- Inspecting items for damage
- Moving goods around warehouse
- Stocking shelves for incoming deliveries
- Picking goods from shelves
- Packing orders to send to customers
- General housekeeping and cleaning of work areas
- Previous Warehouse, Stores, Pick Packing or Yard hand experience
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable transport
- 6+ months experience using a forklift
- High Risk Work License – LF
- Desirable – High Risk Work License – LO
- Ability to pass a medical and drug screen
Benefits of the job
- Kewdale, Welshpool, Sth Guildford locations
- Immediate starts
- Pay rates depending on role and experience
- Various rosters – Day and Afternoon Shifts
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Fulltime hours
- Weekly pays on Thursday
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application. Please note – you will need to provide the following documents at interview – Forklift License, Driver’s License, Birth Certificate or Passport. Please ensure you have access to these essential documents and they are valid and current before applying.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.