Supervisor – Mechanical Construction
Supervisor – Construction Mechanical – Ports
- Blue Chip Mining Company | World Class Mining Operations
- Mackay location | Marine/Port projects
- 6 Month contract
Corestaff have a 6 month contract opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Construction Supervisor with marine structure/port experience to manage work packs on a major port project.
As the Mechanical Construction Supervisor you will be responsible for scope, strategy and schedule, engineering, work packs, scope of material and equipment supply, major plant and equipment requirements and owners team and contractor activity supervision. You will be responsible for:
- Ensure WHSE compliance
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Management Plan
- Verify manpower levels at a particular work front are correct and efficient;
- Verify the correct tools and equipment are utilised on the job;
- Verify the Contractor/s are working as planned, working on critical path or critical path preparatory works;
- Verify the next work front been set up with materials, equipment and access;
- Identify what are the foreseeable bottle necks and mitigation requirements;
- Identify where the Project and/or Contractor/s can be more efficient.
Requirements of the role:
To be successful, you will need:
- Mechanical Trade
- S1, S2, S3,
- Detailed knowledge of scope, strategy and schedule, engineering, work packs, scope of material and equipment supply, major plant and equipment requirements and owners team and contractor activity supervision.
- Marine/Port construction experience essential.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs. To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application
Please note that all applications will be reviewed upon submission, with only shortlisted candidates contacted further in regards to the role.
Job Reference: 200056124
Contact Name: Melani Coetzee
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Queensland
Job Industry: Mining
Job Skill: Port; Mechanical Construction; Coal Mining