- Blue Chip Mining Company | World Class Mining Operations
- Bowen Basin location
- 12 month contract
Corestaff have a 12 month contract opportunity for an experienced Training Specialist to provide specialist training and TNA to an open cut coal mine in the Bowen Basin.
In your new role you will be responsible for:-
- Collates, inputs and contributes expertise to develop, implement and monitor the effectiveness and application of a training governance framework
- Provides specialist training expertise and coaching to maximise effectiveness, consistent application and delivery of the training governance framework, providing guidelines and supporting materials where required.
- Governs training delivery to ensure adherence to the training governance framework and assists with related continuous improvement activities as required
- Lead, develop and monitor the training curriculum
- Mapping of UOC to establish and identify appropriate training pathway
- Develop departmental specific training packages aligned to Training Scheme requirements and/or Skills Matrix
- Consult with appointed Supervisors and Trainer/Assessors quarterly and provide ad-hoc support
- Contributes to the implementation of training across sites and facilitates training as required.
- Monitors, reports and provides support regarding training performance across the Asset.
- Maintain and quarterly audit of training folders for employees, contractors and non-core contractors
- Provide specialist guidance to all site stakeholders regarding Training Scheme requirements
- Continuous improvement of the Training scheme to align with site operational requirements and/or legislative changes
- Review and update Site Training Needs Analysis
- Ensure TNA information is entered into LMS and assigned appropriately to workforce
- Maintain site gate entry requirements and liaise with Technology with required changes or upgrades
- Attend Training Network Forum, participate as forum chair when required.
- Provide input to global and asset projects
Requirements of the role:
To be successful, you will need:
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- SAP, Successfactors, Documentum experience essential
- Coal Board Medical and Standard 11
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs. To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application
Please note that all applications will be reviewed upon submission, with only shortlisted candidates contacted further in regards to the role.
Job Reference: 200056119
Contact Name: Melani Coetzee
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Queensland
Job Industry: Mining