Accommodation & FIFO Officer
- Blue Chip Mining Company | World Class Office
- 12 month contract | Full-time
- Brisbane CBD
About the company
Our client is Australia’s largest coal production and export company with several mines located across Australia and internationally. Due to increased production and positive growth projections they require two experienced Accommodation Officers to join them immediately on a 24 month contract.
About the role
In this role of Accommodation Officer, you will:
- Be responsible for responding to & facilitating the allocation of the company’s contracted workforce accommodation & flight requests across the Bowen Basin.
- You will be required to complete forecasting as well as utilisation and availability reporting for the above.
- Liaise with internal & external facilitators, including airline & accommodation providers, to ensure the effective use of resources in the provision of accommodation & flight options that will maximise utilisation and availability.
Skills & Experience
To be successful you will have:
- At least 5 years FIFO and Accommodation booking experience on a large scale preferable in the resources/construction industry.
- The ability to handle high work volume, high attention to detail, knowledge of rosters and flights essential.
- Osmotion (SAM/Workflow/SRF Reporting) experience essential.
- Workflow, Excel, Word, SharePoint experience.
- Knowledge of Accommodation Rosters essential.
- Immediate start | 24 month contract
- 2 opportunities – one full-time and one part-time
- World class offices in Brisbane CBD
How to apply
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Reference: 200053715
Contact Name: Melani Coetzee
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Queensland
Job Industry: Mining