Warehouse Storeperson (Forklift)
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees, engaging with you onsite, and rewarding you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About Our Client
Our client an Iconic High-Performance Vehicle Manufacturer based in Clayton are expanding their small warehouse team. Day, Afternoon and Night shift positions are avail for experienced warehouse operators with similar background working within a manufacturing environment.
About The Job
The roles Mix of Inbounds and Outbounds Team members and previous experience working in similar manufacturing/stores environment will be looked upon favourably.
- Loading/Unloading Trucks
- RF Scanning
- Data Entry & Paperwork
- Mixture of Inbound & Outbound duties
- Parts Stock management (Large & Small)
- Stock Replenishment (Production Team)
- Current Forklift Licence (min2 yrs exp)
- Confident operator with exp operating within Production Environment
- Proven Exp both loading and unloading trucks
- Proven Exp and usage of RF Scan
- Background working with variety Stock (large and small)
- Customer Service Orientated
As part of the recruitment and selection process you will be required to Pass a Drug and Alcohol Urine Screen
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.