Warehouse Team Leader
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees. We want to engage, reward and recognize you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Located in Chipping Norton our client who specializes in aluminium,window and door accessories are looking for an experienced warehouse team leader to Join the team.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment’s
- Ordering supplies and maintaining inventory
- Supervising warehouse staff & daily activities
- Managing, evaluating, and reporting on warehouse productivity
To be successful for this role you will need to have the following:
- Similar background – Same industry field ideal
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and data entry software
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
Whats in it for you?
- Perm Position
- Immediate start available
- 65K + Super
If your looking for your next long term role Apply Now! Or forward your CV to email@example.com
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all our jobs.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to join our team, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your Resume.